Thank you for choosing Jalmahal Resort. Please read the guidelines below and we expect our guests to follow the same:
- Our normal check in time is 2:00 PM and check out is 12:00PM
- Submission of photo id with address proof of all room guests on arrival is mandatory. The id proof has to be clear.
Accepted Id proof- AADHAR card preferred, Passport, driving license, Voter Id issued in the last one year. Soft copy is
accepted with proper clarity. The guests are expected to be present in the reception while check in with no covered face as
to cross check with id proof.
- Guests less than 18 years are allowed to stay in room while accompanied with parents/guardian.
- The guests have to pay an advance on arrival towards the room charges and any other incidental expenses. Any excess
amount left at the time of departure will be refunded immediately.
- No outside food and beverages including liquor are allowed inside the resort premises including in the room. The resort
reserves the right to hold it back with no reasons stated.
- The guests agree to pay to any damage caused to resort belongings as decided by the resort management.
- Pets are allowed only in Elegance and above category of rooms. Having dog’s collar is must while in public areas.
- No visitors of room guests are allowed inside the rooms. The resident guests can meet them in the lobby or public areas.
- No visitors to resident guests between 23:00 hrs to 06:00 hrs.
- All rooms in the resort, dining areas, banquets, indoor-outdoorgames room, pool area are non-smoking. Any violation
will attract penalty as decided by the resort management. Please use the designated smoking zones.
- Free parking is available. It will be first come first serve basis. There is no reserved parking. The parking is at owner’s risk
and resort holds no responsibility.
- The Rights of Admission is reserved. The resort reserves the right to restrict any guest to use its facility if there is a
violation to its guidelines.
- While every steps will be taken to make our guests feel comfortable, we expect you to treat our employees in a dignified
manner. In case you face any hardships, please request for a meeting/call with one of our manager. We will be more than
happy to address any issues on priority.
- Pets are not allowed